CrystalDiskInfo is a software to monitor and evaluate the status hard drive correctly. If you suspect your hard drive is showing signs of ‘damage’, please download CrystalDiskInfo download and use to check the hard drive.
Simple interface and complete information of CrystalDiskInfo
Updated CrystalDiskInfo latest
- Official support JMicron JMS583 (Requires latest hardware)
- Official support ASMedia ASM2362
- Added support ASMedia ASM1352R
- Official support build ARM64 build
- Updates Visual Studio 2017 Update 9
- Improve compatible NVMe on Windows 10 version 1809.
- Added support for LITE-ON CV6.
- Bug fixes UI.
- Additional support JMicron JMS583
- Added support ASMedia ASM2362
- Fix the temperature NVMe SSD.
- Added support Crucial MX500, BX300
- Update the URL.
Pc hard disk, whether new or old, we also need to know the status of it as how when in operation, in order to avoid the risks that can be foreseen, most discs contain important data. And software test hard disk CrystalDiskInfo will help you complete peace of mind when always know hard drive of his computer are in any situation.
Chart status tracking hard drive when viewed on CrystalDiskInfo
User note: when the installation is usually suggested installing additional software is not necessary.
- Users need to log into your administrator account to use this software.
- Need to have .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to use the Alert Mail.
Instructions for use CrystalDiskInfo
Using CrystalDiskInfo, you don’t have to install, after download the program you use WinRAR or WinZip unzip to be file DiskInfo.exe. When need to use, you double click on DiskInfo.exe to view drive information.
CrystalDiskInfo offers quite a lot of information, the following is some important information:
- The status of “health” (Health Status): When running, your drive will be notified in one of four statuses. Specific as follows:
- Good (green background): hard drive still good
- Caution (yellow background): Disc problem
- Bad (red background): can reader, motor is worn, the disk surface is scratched, or many bows from being damaged
- Gray (gray background): Non-identified “disease”.
- Temperature (Temperature): If less than 49 degrees C is normal; from 50 – 55 degrees C, we should find ways to overcome as add extra cooling fans inside the barrel…; if hard disk temperatures above 55 degrees C is problematic, can a department that in the disk are subjected to friction very large, disks may “die” at any time.
- Firmware: Displays the version of the core software (firmware) is “juice” available in the hard drive, this software will be activated when the medium has the power to control the hard drive, this process occurs before the operating system boot.
- Buffer Size: indicates the capacity of the memory buffer of the hard drive. The mission of the remember this is to save the data is to retrieve the most recent from the hard disk. When any program needs to retrieve data from the drive, it will check first in the cache view the data we need are available out there. This mechanism increases the strength and speed of the system.
- Information about S. M. A. R. T. – Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology is a technique of self examination, analysis and reporting of malfunctions on the hard disk. Upon detection of signs of damage can hard drive stops working, this feature will give notice to the user. Depending on the maker of the drive, the information on digital S. M. A. R. T. will be more or less and have different. Typically, there are about 35 properties on S. M. A. R. T. is provided to help detect approximately 60% of errors in hard disk.